- ? - The Slightly Demented daily adventures of the worlds funniest carboard cut-out, Proffesor Ashfield.
- College Roomies From Hell - If I was a college roomie, I'd be from hell.
- Funny Farm - This comic is not only a comic, it's a Chevy Chase movie.
- Goats - The web comic that made me wanna be a web comic.
- Hound's Home - A monkey, a couple of cats, and childhood angst, recipe for humor? Or frightening mirror of society? You be the judge. (Probably just a recipe for humor.)
- Jesus in the 21st Century - A spin-off of ? - The Slightly Demented Anti-Comic.
- Joe Average - Depressing and funny at the same time, like watching a midget fall off a horse. 6 days a week.
- Krazy Larry - Ass-bustingly Hilarious.
- Limey Bitch - It's like "Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place", except one of the guys is a dog, and instead of a pizza place, there's a guy getting hit in the grapes repeatedly. Also it's actually funny.
- Pentasmal - Read it or YOU WILL GET NOTHING!
- Road Waffles - Funnier than a shotgun blast to the groin.
- Sinfest - Kickass artwork brings to life characters like God, the Devil, cats, dogs, and even Pimps.
- Sluggy Freelance - The web comic that made me wanna read web comics.
- Super Jr. - A strip about a guy who burps fire all the time, and the world in which he lives.
- Superstar Carwash - Discontinued but hilarious.
- When I Grow Up - Middle class youth with problems.
- Hosers - Bringing you more beer and "doughnuts" per square inch than any other online comic.
- Hotendotey - I Dare you not to laugh at this comic.
- The Mr. Chuck Show - Mr chuck is alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending, sayeth the Roger.
- Pope Alien - This comic is an odd duck. But at the same time, it's a funny little bastard.
- S.S.D.D - It's your standard Fox and Rabbit kind of strip...except the rabbit is a psychotic anarchist. The author is cool too, I think he's british or something :P
- You Damn Kid - Think "The Wonder Years" but worse, in a good way.